Sunday, November 21, 2010

E learning week!

Today i tried the second life programme which is an effective platform for networking as well as business and learning.
One of the shops that i visited was the shop MIA(Men In Action) I realized that many of the couture were more suited for female avatars. Many of the items are similar to that in the real life scenario giving adding to the experience. One major advantage of shopping in second life is that you do not have to waste time travelling and you can teleport from one place to the next. To add to the ambience, there is even music being played in the shops which i feel is very detailed. The products in the store however are rather expensive and I did not purchase anything. The controls for the game are quite simple it is easy to use can even a beginner can move around easily after a few minutes of walking around. I also chatted with some of the people on second life. Overall i learnt alot. My user if Ming yang cinderflame.

No comments:

Post a Comment